Low Driving Torque & No-split Hardwood Screw
● Category: Wood Screw
● Size: M2.5-M12 (#4~#7/16”)
● Length: 10-600mm (3/8”~24”)
● Material: C1022, 10B21, S.S. A2 (SS302, SS304, SS305)/A4 (SS316)
OEM/ODM is welcome
Stronger torque transfer
● TTX® drive eliminates cam-out slippage and reduces wobble during installation, KO and other drives optional
TTX® bit provides the best stick-fit quality with TTX® Drive
TTX® bit also provides excellent stick-fit quality with all kinds of 6-lobe drive
KO drive fits well with KO, KA and SQ bit
● No wobble & no strip out drive system ease of use enables one-hand operation
● Strong torque transfer and offer more stable fitting quality
● TTX® bit provides at least four times better bit life
● TTX® Patented: Taiwan
Head sinking without burrs
● Head sinking without wood splits and burrs
● Keep the object surface flat and smooth
● Better control when seating the head providing nice flush with a clean finish
Fast grip without split
● Immediate grip the wood surface, quick start, cut the wood fiber and drive easily when installation
● Low driving torque without wood splits, force-saving, reduction of the tiredness and the damage of hands
● Durable as she can screw into and out of hard wood multi-times yet keeps intact without breaking herself
● Sufficient and safe holding power
● A2(18-8) Cutters can penetrate into hard wood easily without a pilot hole
The best wood screw leads you to success.
Q1: What is the function of double cuts?
A1:The first cut on the KTX-Cutter screw is to cut the wood fiber structure, the second cut is to store the wood burrs and chips, so it can reduce much driving torque and avoid wood splits.
Q2: Which countries do you sell KTX-Cutter Screw to?
A2: KTX-Cutter Screw is sold successfully in Scandinavia, U.K., USA, France, Spain, Italy, Japan and New Zealand.
Professional and Leading Screw Brand - KWANTEXEstablished in 1996Focus on Research and Design in fastener fieldSecond factory opened in 2015Industry 4.0 spirit
Strong R&D and QA TeamDevelop new products every yearObtain more than 100 patents3 major QA procedure:
Mechanical properties test
Actual test on materialsEnvironmental lab:
Salt spray test and kesternich test
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- CE marking for EN 14566, EN 14592
- KTCO,Corrosion Protection Coating - C4 Approved by RISE in Sweden
- German Red Dot Product Design Award – KTX-Torpedo 1 Screw
- SGS 18 Years Merit Award – ISO 9001
- Taiwan Small & Medium Enterprise Innovation Award – KTX-Torpedo 1 Screw