For CHP/DECK/Melamine/Steel Stud
● Category: Wood Screw, Deck Screw
● Size: M2.5-M12 (#4~#7/16”)
● Length: 10-600mm (3/8”~24”)
● Material: C1022, 10B21, S.S. A2 (SS302, SS304, SS305)/A4 (SS316)
OEM/ODM is welcome
● Unique 6-lobe sharp hooks design. No cam-out!
● High torque transfer
● TTX® bit fits almost all 6-lobe drives tight
● All 6-lobe bits can fit TTX® drive
● TTX® bit four times longer service life
Tornado Teeth Ribs
● 3 Tornado Ribs pre-drills the hole
● Tornado Teeth Ribs cuts and presses the wood fiber for a smooth finish without burrs
● Head seats flatly on wood & hinge+wood
● Head Patented:Taiwan,Canada,USA,Japan,China (other countries in pending)
Fast grip without split
● Immediate grip the wood surface, quick start, cut the wood fiber and drive easily when installation
● Low driving torque without wood splits, force-saving, reduction of the tiredness and the damage of hands
● Easily control the screw drilling direction without assisted device
● High ductility (Bending angle ＞90°) by special quenching and tempering, the best choice for frequent earthquake areas
● Long life KTCO® C4 Approved Coating protection or A2/A4 stainless steel available for real anti-corrosion purpose and is acceptable for use with ACQ lumber
● Possible to penetrate into thin steel sheet metal
● Thread Patented: Taiwan, European Union, USA
The best wood screw leads you to success.
Q1: Can KTX-Torpedo Premium Multi-purpose Screw be used on hinge?
A1: Yes, the Tornado Teeth Ribs is designed to be used on hinge.
Q2: Why is it called Multi-purpose Screw?
A2: KTX-Torpedo Premium Multi-purpose Screw can be used on chipboard, decking, melamine and steel stud, just one screw design is suitable for all kinds of application, so we call it multi-purpose screw.
Q3: What is the your MOQ?
A3: The MOQ of KTX-Torpedo Premium Multi-purpose Screw is 100Mpcs per size (bulk packed). For small box packed, the MOQ is 1,000 boxes due to the minimum order quantity of packaging material, the packing quantity per box depends on customer’s request.
Professional and Leading Screw Brand - KWANTEXEstablished in 1996Focus on Research and Design in fastener fieldSecond factory opened in 2015Industry 4.0 spirit
Strong R&D and QA TeamDevelop new products every yearObtain more than 100 patents3 major QA procedure:
Mechanical properties test
Actual test on materialsEnvironmental lab:
Salt spray test and kesternich test
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- CE marking for EN 14566, EN 14592
- KTCO,Corrosion Protection Coating - C4 Approved by RISE in Sweden
- German Red Dot Product Design Award – KTX-Torpedo 1 Screw
- SGS 18 Years Merit Award – ISO 9001
- Taiwan Small & Medium Enterprise Innovation Award – KTX-Torpedo 1 Screw