combination of SQ, PH, PZ & Combo (SQ+PH) drives
● Category: Screw for Wood
● Size: M2.5-M12 (#4~#7/16”)
● Length: 10-600mm (3/8”~24”)
● Material: C1022, 10B21, S.S. A2 (SS302, SS304, SS305)/A4 (SS316)
OEM/ODM is welcome
Advantages of KX drive:
● Deep recessed stick-fit head with KX, SQ, PH, PZ, Combo (SQ+PH) bits, especially KX bit
● Less wobbling and slippage
● SQ and Combo (SQ+PH) bits also can engage tight without wobbling like KX bit
● PH & PZ bits workable (for temporary use)
● The screws require up to 50% less energy to drive than other screws due to higher torque transfer
The best wood screw with patented drive provides better drilling experience.
Q1: What is the main function of KTX-Locking Drive Screw?
A1: KX drive is designed to fit with all kinds of bit. If user cannot find the KX bit at working site, SQ bit, PH bit, Pozi bit, Combo (PH+SQ) bit are also workable to install the screws.
Q2: Which countries do you sell KTX-Locking Drive Screw to?
A2:KTX-Locking Drive Screw is sold well in New Zealand, U.K.,Ireland and France.
Professional and Leading Screw Brand - KWANTEXEstablished in 1996Focus on Research and Design in fastener fieldSecond factory opened in 2015Industry 4.0 spirit
Strong R&D and QA TeamDevelop new products every yearObtain more than 100 patents3 major QA procedure:
Mechanical properties test
Actual test on materialsEnvironmental lab:
Salt spray test and kesternich test
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- CE marking for EN 14566, EN 14592
- KTCO,Corrosion Protection Coating - C4 Approved by RISE in Sweden
- German Red Dot Product Design Award – KTX-Torpedo 1 Screw
- SGS 18 Years Merit Award – ISO 9001
- Taiwan Small & Medium Enterprise Innovation Award – KTX-Torpedo 1 Screw